and then we went to Mexico!

A few days after my graduation we flew to Mexico.
We stayed in Playa del Carmen, near Cancun.


It was hot

Robert loves to SCUBA dive.
I tried diving, but I don't love it as much.

snorkeling is fun, though.


You can't get fruit like this here
we bought mangoes every day
This is the hotel where we stayed


These pictures are from Tulum
where there are ancient Mayan ruins.

huge, ugly iguanas were everywhere

we swam on the beach by the ruins



Like I said, it was hot.



We went to Cozumel
and we went to Chankanaab
a national park that has great snorkeling



This is the beach in Playa right by our hotel
The water was about 85 degrees
I wish I was still in it

My hair didn't really love how hot and humid it is there, and my makeup didn't even try.

4 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

WOW! How fun!!! Great pictures!!

Melanie said...

SO SO SO SO fun! Looks like you had a great time!

Katie said...

You are soooo livin' the good life! That looks like so much fun, I am jealous!! Great pictures by the way!

katbrown said...

Great pictures of a great place and wonderful people!! :) Makes me want to head back there!