the states in the middle

the thing about Wyoming is:
there is nothing there except for all the stars in the universe.

We stopped the truck in the middle of the night and miles from nowhere to see the stars. I didn't even think to get a time-stop of it. 
I'd love to go back to Wyoming and see more of it in the daylight, and when I am more awake.



Mt. Rushmore
Mt. Rushmore is smaller than I expected.
But I loved the park.
I felt just like Eva Marie Saint. 


the thing about South Dakota is:
that's where bugs like to live.

sometimes I thought it was hailing on our windshield,
and when we'd get out of the car they would jump all over our legs

and Minnesota:
constantly smells like cows


2 comments:

Kristin B. said...

I love North by Northwest! Glad you made it safely!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

love the descriptions of each state

It's funny right when I said Mt. Rushmore is smaller than I thought, I read that you said the same thing =D