We miraculously survived the snowstorm of the century and made it home for christmas

thanks to emily who drove us to the airport, and to those 5 guys who dug her car out of the snow, and to robert for not letting me check any luggage, and to our nice airplane pilot (the flight from DC to Newark in a small plane with clear views of DC, Philadelphia, and New York at sunset in freshly fallen snow was breathtaking).

being at home was too much fun. the trip was too short.
the day after christmas robert and I headed up to Seattle to see his family, and my whole family came to see us off.





adam took half of these pictures

2 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

What a great family picture and I love the last one of Laura too! Glad to hear you guys made it through all of that and were able to go home.

Megan Marie said...

So sad to have missed you! But glad that you made it here and back safely. I've been thinking about you. :)