Voting Sartorially

If the following graph is true (and experience tells me it's not far off), then distractions ought to take up a similarly disproportionate amount of time when you have all summer to write a 60-page paper.

In honor of wasting time and distracting one's self in the name of writing, I've been watching a lot of World Cup lately. All of these in fact:

Well, at least the ones that happened today. And since you can't really vote for a team unless you're wearing their jersey or their team colors I found a way to wear one set of clothes for all my games:

(Argentina: 4, South Korea: 1; dang it)

(Greece: 2, Nigeria: 1; dang it)

(France: 0, Mexico: 2; woot)

And as a bonus:

(Score YTBD, but hopefully the Celtics will win and bring my daily average back up to 50%)

The half-a-page I wrote in my essay today isn't very much, but I'm guessing it will be better than tomorrow when I go here to watch my two favorite teams:

[Not pictured: Germany vs. Serbia (Go Krauts!)]

Perhaps it's time I stop wasting my essay-writing time, though, by blogging about wasting my essay-writing time.

I'll try.

1 comment:

katbrown said...

You definitely have way too much time on your hands! Very creative