heebie-jeebies!

robert and i have been spending time in the photo lab on campus now that the students are gone. we've been enlarging photos and scanning negatives. like these pictures, for instance, of us in mexico swimming in a cenote, a cave filled with fresh water, near tulum.
then yesterday, robert spots this in the guardian:
the caption reads: A Morelet's crocodile, an endangered species found only in freshwater regions of Northeastern Central America, lurks in a spring near Tulum, Mexico.

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

AHHHHHHHH.

Katie said...

Laura! I don't know how it happened, but your blog wasn't showing up on my reader anymore! So glad I found it again! Looks like you guys are back in Rexburg, I have to say I am jealous! I miss that place so much! Hope y'all are doing well!

katbrown said...

So glad the Morelet's crocodile wasn't found while you were in the fresh water near Tulum. Much better this way!!! Glad,also, that Rexburg is more pleasant that I had thought it might be!!