a picture speaks a thousand words



a picture is worth a thousand words, but i only got 3 pictures from my trip to salt lake, and they actually don't cover all the details. here are the rest of the details:

driving to salt lake where i met with my mom and sister.
eating in-n-out, double double animal style. so delicious.
shopping at nice stores, big stores, and old stores.
celebrating the marriage of these lovely people,
and reminiscing with them about that funny robe party we had. those pictures are priceless.
midway, utah where the trees are pretty and the pizza is good.
spotting elder oaks and elder nelson and being totally cool about it.
missing robert who stayed home to work.
chocolates, pastries, cake.
parking ticket.

4 comments:

katbrown said...

I especially like the robe pictures! You guys do know how to have fun! Glad you had a fun weekend with family. (another great reason for living on the west coast! :) ) Thanks for posting the pictures.

frances said...

i should send you your picture from the photo booth. then you'll have four. that's practically a novella.

ehell said...

hey! those are my shoes...but not my feet.

Sunshine said...

oh, hey! those are my feet....but not my shoes.