we cannot leave Rexburg until we're done


Megan is collecting live lists.
I thought it was a great idea and I wanted to make one of my own.


{a picture she took for our engagement}

I love the summers in Rexburg.
I'm sad this will be our last summer
since we are moving,
so I think we should live it up
while we're here.

so here's what we'll do:

  • Sleep in the desert under the stars
  • Play foursquare, kick-the-can, and hide-and-seek
  • Catch, clean, cook and eat a fish
  • Take a nap on a grassy hill
  • Create art
  • Take my bike to the tallest hill and ride all the way down as fast as I can
  • Play dress up
  • Listen to my grandma tell a story
  • Score a goal (but my teammates sure did!)
  • Drive with the windows down and the sunroof open and let the wind blow bubbles from the little wand
  • Build a fort
  • Eat at that one restaurant in St. Anthony
  • Take holga pictures like crazy
  • Make nachos from my little salsa garden
  • Wear cute shoes to my graduation
  • Visit the Saturday market
  • Watch hot air balloons launch
  • Float down a river
  • Sew something
  • Host a dance party (with just robert and I? then yes!)
  • Slide into home (I didn't exactly slide)
  • Pick berries on a Sunday afternoon
  • Take a hike
  • Sell art
  • Watch cartoons in my pajamas
  • Hit strangers with water balloons on a warm night
  • Lay out on the beach
  • Make a little movie
  • Eat ice cream like it’s going out of style
{red= completed! }


5 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I heard about that one restaurant in St. Anthony too but can't remember the name.....I want to go to your dance party! "All the single ladies...." even though we're not single

aunt choody said...

Love it! Summers in Rexburg are special.

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

I am so glad I visited your blog. I love taking a trip down Rexburg lane. Congratulations guys! Oh, and speaking of memory lane, could I get that delicious grilled pineapple recipe we made that one time with the boys at one of our hundreds of BBQ's?

katbrown said...

I love this picture of both of you!

Unknown said...

We can help you guys knock off some of the things on your list. Water balloons on a warm night..... Give us a call. 208-206-7089